Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dallin's award



Dallin got the Principal's award last month for being "Trustworthy". I am so proud of him and the amazing kid that he is. He does so well in school and is beyond his grade level. I have maybe seen 1 paper come home that wasn't 100%. His teacher can't say enough good things about him and the kind of student that he is. He truly is trustworthy in all aspects of life and is especially a good big brother. He is so sweet and kind and loves his family and friends. He has such a great excitement for life and is a blessing in our home. I am so grateful to have him as my son! Good job Dallin!

3 comments:

dr. o said...

Congratulations Dallin! He is such a great kid! He extra earned this award for not being the one who dropped a twosie in the book box. "The ants go marching" will never quite be the same for me. :) I know I've said this a lot too, but his glasses are so rad.

dr. o said...

That wasn't dr. o. That was Carrie.

Sara Warren said...

So happy to hear Dallin is doing so well! Definitely a sign too of good parenting by good parents! Well done!

Love the glasses too!