Glenn's birthday this year was celebrated for almost a week. On his actual birthday we had a Young Women's fundraiser dinner that I had to be at, so that was his dinner. But out of guilt I took him cupcakes to work. The next day we had his favorite dinner, Stuffed Hamburgers (which are NOT my favorite) and a Cookies & Cream cake and had a little party with the kids. On Friday night I took him to dinner at Outback, which was super fun & delicious. And on Sunday we had our family (extended) birthday parties for him and Aubrey. Man that was a crazy week. It was also my week to teach Joy School, which totally stresses me out. We had a fun time celebrating Glenn's birthday for like 5 days straight... And there was more celebrating, which you will read about soon. (If you aren't incredibly bored yet)
Aubrey's birthday was super amazingly fun! Grammy drove in all the way from Hurricane, Ut to surprise the kids on her birthday. We had Aunt Cyndi & family and my parents & Pop come over to party with us too. I made like 8 homemade pizzas and a butterfly cake per Aubrey's request. I am so not a cake decorator, but with enough color and candy my kids are happy.
We took the kiddos & Grammy (Glenn's mom) & Gia (my mom) to Disneyland a couple days after Aubrey's birthday. This is where Glenn snuck in ANOTHER time to celebrate his birthday. We had such a great day. It was perfect weather and not crowded at all. We stayed from opening to closing, which hasn't been done by myself or Glenn in who knows how many years. This trip made me want to buy annual passes again. We will see if that happens. We had a great month of November! I can't believe it's already December!
No comments:
Post a Comment