Sunday, May 22, 2011

marathon days...

Wow! I feel like life has been in fast forward. More so than usual. But I really can't complain. Life is good. Really good. And I feel so blessed to have everything that I do. All day Friday I was babysitting a couple different kids, taking Glenn to work (he's been too sick to ride his bike. Why do I laugh while typing this?), Dallin to school, attempting to clean the house (unsuccessfully), taking Dallin to the Dr. (ear infection), picking Glenn up from work and heading straight to Dallin's school carnival with 4 kids in tow. Then it's home, baths and bed. I feel like just by Dallin starting kindergarten it has really kicked our lives into gear. I just can't imagine having more than 1 kid in school (other than pre-school) and having to juggle all the different activities. Yikes, it stresses me out just thinking about it.
On to Saturday...ran 8.5 miles at 6am, had a brunch bridal shower for my soon to be sister in law Darcy, Dallin's last baseball game (maybe life will calm down a bit), prom hair, Angel's game with the kids. It was a super fun day. I LOVED getting Baylee all gussied up for prom. I did another one of my young women's hair too, which is always fun. And the Angel's game with the kids was great. They were so excited to be there! They were dancing like crazy and making all the people around us laugh. They are at such fun ages, I would be totally happy if we could just freeze time right here, right now.
I didn't take my camera to the carnival, but think I documented Saturday quite well. Enjoy the plethora of pictures. Also, I have been trying to learn how to manually use my camera, so if the pictures are crappy, I apologize.









7 comments:

Brooke said...

I should've been in that brunch picture. Wish I could hang out with all of you.

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leisa Tapia said...

Wow!!! What a super fun day!!! Bailey looks gorgeous! you tell her i said so!
oh i can't wait to get running like you are - you are amazing!
and yes running around the kids (4 different times to school) and t-ball coaching this year and one car for us has been so so crazy! today was the first day of summer and i was so relieved to have no where to go! yay!!!

dude i miss you! I'm so glad that ypu're so stinckin happy :)

I love that last pic! - Aubs totally reminds me of you! super fun and so cute!

Leisa Tapia said...

and do freeze time... figure out how to do it and then let me know... cause i would have frozen time right before i had kai - it was great! and right before i had this baby (little noname baby)... great too! and if i could freeze time now i would and i would take a giant nap! cause kai is a monster who won't listen and the baby never stops crying! I'm exhausted!
and sorry... I'm up in the middle of the night rambling....

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Oh my gosh! That family picture at the Angels game is perfect! I LOVE it! So happy to hear life is treating you so well! :o)

Leisa Tapia said...

common, don't get overwhelmed... just tell me about your 1/2 marathon, your birthday, when you plan on getting prego, and put a picture of your cute kids on and I'll be so happy!!!

Shelley Nicole said...

Oh man! I have 13 things to say:
1. It's crazy to play Blog catch up after being on that 3rd world country of a ship and not knowing anything that's going on!
2. Your hair is sooo long! You look awesome!
3. I'm fairly certain that I want to blow up and frame that picture of you guys at the Angel game and like put it on the wall of my room to bring me happiness everyday.
4. Baylee is gorgeous! And that dude she went to prom with is hot!
5. If you look closely at the pic of Dallin in the infield...you'll notice the kid in center field picking his/her nose...LOL
6. Life sounds busy, but honestly, I'm super jealous of your life! Someday...
7. Maybe I only had 7 things to say. I'm so excited to see you all!