Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Opening day/ Little league


We decided to sign Dallin up for Little League this year and we are so glad we did. It has been so much fun going to the games and watching them learn how to play baseball. Opening day was long and hot, but it was exciting watching Dallin out there with his team. He is on the Pirates and we love his coaches and all the other parents on the team. I have a feeling this team is going to stay together throughout the Little League years.
Dallin is getting pretty good at baseball too. For his age group they have the coach pitch 3 and if they didn't get a hit they bring out the T to hit off of. I've been pleasantly surprised that Dallin can hit off the coach. (although sometimes they do have to bring the T out) I'm so glad he has found something that he really enjoys doing and that we love being a part of. Go Pirates!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he is so cute and looks like he is having so much fun!

Jody Weiss said...

How fun! I used to love going to my brothers games! I can hardly wait for Maddison to be playing something! What cute kiddos you have!!