I am not ashamed to admit that I thoroughly enjoy reality tv. I have had to cut back on quite a few shows since I am taking a college course and need that time when the kiddos are sacked out to study. The 2 that I have kept are The Bachelor and The Biggest Loser. Although I am very happy that the Bachelor ended tonight, I can't believe how it ended! All I have to say is "Jake you are an IDIOT!!!!!"
That's all.
3 comments:
lol! ok, so do you not read reality steve? i knew he was going to pick her from the beginning, so it was less of a shock. but i totally agree with you.
lol! ok, so do you not read reality steve? i knew he was going to pick her from the beginning, so it was less of a shock. but i totally agree with you.
There might not be anything less enjoyable to me than watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette...I've only seen 2 episodes ever and it quite literally makes my skin crawl, lol, not my thing. And I think I could only watch The Biggest Loser if I was actually on a treadmill while viewing. I stick to Survior, and I think I'm the last surviving devoted fan...
Post a Comment