Why is everyone going private?? I of course want to be on that list!
emers813@yahoo.com
no way terd... you better put me in automatically... or i'll have to hunt you down... :) I love the random posting and catching up on my favorite little pseudo niece and nephews who i NEVER see!! but love anyway :)k... so you got me, right?better
jamie.lambourne@gmail.com
me me me! but my blog is listed asmachuormond05@gmail.com
Lame.Do my gmail account: shellnic8@gmail.com
I do too! My email is pricetwins baby@gmail.com
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Why is everyone going private?? I of course want to be on that list!
emers813@yahoo.com
no way terd... you better put me in automatically... or i'll have to hunt you down... :) I love the random posting and catching up on my favorite little pseudo niece and nephews who i NEVER see!! but love anyway :)
k... so you got me, right?
better
jamie.lambourne@gmail.com
me me me!
but my blog is listed as
machuormond05@gmail.com
Lame.
Do my gmail account: shellnic8@gmail.com
I do too! My email is pricetwins baby@gmail.com
Post a Comment