Dallin played basketball for the city league. He had his last game on Saturday. He loved playing and we loved watching. It was hilarious. The kids would grab the ball and charge down the court carrying it like a football. No dribbling necessary, apparently. It was so entertaining and I'm kinda bummed it's over. Next sport... soccer.
So we had a bad case of the flu hit our family a couple weeks ago. It was horrible. Fever, barfing, coughing, congestion...the WHOLE shebang. It lasted with Aubrey for about a week. I was really bummed when it hit Liam. It was really sad seeing him so sick but he handled it like a champ. You could tell he didn't feel well, but was still just the happiest baby. These pics were taken during one of his many, many baths while he was sick. He's just too cute!
Last week Dallin was in charge of the Family Home Evening lesson. He did it all by himself and we were super impressed. He would ask us a question and when we'd give an answer he would point and say "right!" I can't believe how grown up he's getting. It's sad & exciting at the same time.
And last night for FHE we learned about Daniel in the Lions Den. The kids loved it.
A couple weeks ago after getting our FHE treat...
Dallin ate the stick to his Valentines Fun Dip, what ever could he do? The smart kid that he is grabs a baby carrot and uses that as his stick. I thought it was pretty clever.
And now I am caught up on blogging. Hopefully I can stay that way!
3 comments:
Liam has such a sweet smile! You cant even tell he is sick.
Such darling pics & way to go on having such great FHE's!
ha ha! Oh I'm so excited to hang out with Dallin, he cracks me up! And Liam is so big!
Post a Comment