Tuesday, November 25, 2008


We don't encourage topless table dancing, although it does look that way. This was at Aubs' 1st b-day party. Grammy and Grampa came down, the Brodowski's came up, and the Heagle's stayed put. (we had it at my parents house) It was great times, and I can't believe my baby girl is 1 already.


Her stats:
Height: 29 1/2 inches. 60%, I think
Weight: 22lbs. 11oz. 75%, I think
Head circ: I don't remember, but it was the 90%

Aubrey's favorites:
-Dallin. She will follow him around and play with him all day long. And he is so sweet to her.
-Food. Pretty much ANY food. She works hard for her figure.
-sippy cups. but not her own, only Dallin's.
-dancing. anytime there is something resembling a beat, she'll rock out.
-diving off our bed head first. She knows how to go the right way, but laughs every time she goes head first.
-walking. She tries to jump out of my arms so she can walk by herself. And she has gotten really fast.
-plug & blankie. although it's mostly just used for bedtime, if given to her, she will snuggle with whoever is holding her.
-Dallin's diego jeep. It's a little tent-like play thing. She loves being inside it.
-toys. she just loves playing with toys.
-trying to escape from my parents house. She has figured out how to open the front door, and go outside.
-stairs. She loves climbing the stairs, and loves it even more when you chase after her to ensure she doesn't roll down them.
-smiling and laughing. she almost always has a smile on her face (or scrunch face, which can easily turn into a smile)
-Papa and Uncle Kirk. She is terrified of some men, but LOVES playing with my dad and brother.
-unloading everything from everywhere. From cupboards to diaper bags, purses and totes. She will empty anything.
-unwrapping presents. She couldn't wait to see what was inside, so she would rip right through the paper.


Aubrey is such a blessing to our family. Between her and Dallin we are pretty much always laughing. She is such a sensitive little sweetie. She will start crying if she sees any other kid crying. We love her so much and can't picture life without her.

7 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

You can't beat that table dancing. Keep her clear of Taboo. ;o)

That pic of Aubs and Dallin is so precious. I love when siblings are snuggled up together.

Shelley Nicole said...

I love the topless table dancing! It should become a tradition on her birthday

Anonymous said...

So cute, Happy Birthday Aubs!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, the little head bobbing thing from side to side is awesome. She could be a little baby YouTube star!

stacy said...

what a sweetheart! i can't believe she's one!

Leisa Tapia said...

I love this post about Aubrey and everything you love about her.
Happy super late birthday!
I can't believe you have a three year old and a one year old! crazy!

eli&joelynn said...

topless table dancing, brynn.. synonymous