This was at Dallin's "mommy and me" class. He was Zurg, in case anyone has not seen toy story, or thinks he's a little devil. We had a blast at that party! Every time he saw the camera, he had to pose.
For our ward Trunk or Treat, Dallin decided last minute he wanted to be Mickey, since Aubrey was being Minnie. So, we pulled out last years costume and squeezed him in. Aubrey was walking around in her little yellow heals all night. SO CUTE!!!! They were the talk of the night!
2 comments:
oh my gosh!! i'm so SO SO Glad you posted these!! your kids are freaking ridiculously cute!!! And Aubrey is done up all the way! I can't believe the yellow shoes... most people would just get church black shoes or something, but i'm so glad you got the yellow pumps... they make her just absolutely perfect! so cute!!
and I can't believe she's walking
ahhh! So cute!!! (p.s. I was in Florida for the Halloween party at Magic Kingdom...don't worry, I would not come to California without telling you)
Post a Comment