You rock! I need to go running!
of course it's still a bazillion degrees outside here.. you lucky CA girl.
That is great. Ty said something similar the other day about me being a good girl. It's amazing all they pick up on. What a little sweetheart. I envy your running... it's still alittle too hot here.
He's seriously hilarious, and imagining him saying it with his accents and speech impediments is even funnier
You’ve Been Tagged On my blog… go to http://cklucas.blogspot.com/2008/10/7-weird-random-facts.html to find the rules
What a cute little man! good to know he's looking out for his mommy! Gosh...I wish I could go running! I'm just stuck here in the house for 4 more weeks! eeek!! Cabin fever is wonderful! haha!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You rock! I need to go running!
of course it's still a bazillion degrees outside here.. you lucky CA girl.
That is great. Ty said something similar the other day about me being a good girl. It's amazing all they pick up on. What a little sweetheart.
I envy your running... it's still alittle too hot here.
He's seriously hilarious, and imagining him saying it with his accents and speech impediments is even funnier
You’ve Been Tagged On my blog… go to http://cklucas.blogspot.com/2008/10/7-weird-random-facts.html to find the rules
What a cute little man! good to know he's looking out for his mommy! Gosh...I wish I could go running! I'm just stuck here in the house for 4 more weeks! eeek!! Cabin fever is wonderful! haha!
Post a Comment