Life has been insanely busy lately. We have had so many activities and parties going on. I haven't downloaded pictures yet, but stay tuned, I'll be sure to post them ASAP. (there's a ton!)
Kids Update:
Aubrey is totally walking now. She enjoys it more than crawling now. She gets into everything, and trys really hard to play in the toilet. Luckily I've caught her every time she has tried. She has 3 teeth on the top and bottom, but is currently working on getting 2 more out, to make it 4 on the top and bottom. She is a crack up, and such a happy little girl. Oh, and she likes to have her toe nails painted.
Dallin is still hilarious. He loves to show people his "moves". While not dancing, he's either singing, or saying "look at me" or "watch this". My favorite is when he makes me watch him drink through his new cool straw. After ever sip it's "okay, okay, now watch this" and he takes another sip. He is getting so big and is a total boy. He's not even close to being a toddler anymore.
Well, hopefully I'll post the pics sometime today!
Don't forget to vote!!!!!!!
YES on 8!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment