Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Water party!

Since the weather lately has been AWESOME, Dallin and I decided to have a water party at Gia and Papa's. We had Abby & Allie come play with us. First we washed my disgustingly filthy car, then had sprinkler time. Here are some pics from the fun day. Here are some more pics of the kids playing. I swear they all climbed in the cages on their own.

Sorry, you have to tilt your head to watch this. I love how they all freeze at the end.

3 comments:

Aston said...

I LOVE the picture of the kids in the cage. Perfect!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Ok, this just made my day. Thanks for posting some pics of Abs! I'm happy to see she gets her own cage! :o)

That one of her hugging Allie is so cute!

I'll never be able to repay you for all that you've done to help us out these past few weeks. I feel so blessed to have you as a friend!

Shelley Nicole said...

It is so sick and wrong that they are in those filthy, allergy infested dog cages. I'm gonna puke. Should I know Abby?