Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pretty hair & a lizard

Most people that know me, know that I don't like animals, or insects, or amphibians, etc. It's not a fear, I just don't like them. So with that, here's my story...
I sat down on my couch to feed Aubrey today, and saw something out of the corner of my eye. I new it was something that wasn't supposed to be there, so I cautiously turned my head and saw this big, fat, ginormous lizard. It was practically iguana size! I froze. Had no idea what to do. I called my brother, who came over super fast & caught it. He is a pro lizard catcher, but this one got him shaking a bit. Thank goodness for Kenny being down from BYU, and thank goodness for living so close that he could make it over before it moved.
My hero, and my pretty little girl.
I do have to admit that I would prefer the lizard to the wolf spider we found in our AZ house.
**disclaimer** I do not take ANY credit for Kenny's hair looking like an old woman's shampoo set. He did that all on his own!

6 comments:

Shelley Nicole said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! There are multiple aspects of that post that had me rolling. I'm still laughing, seriously I can't stop. That was NOT an innocent chirping translucent gecko! And the commment about Kenny's hair made me pee. P.S. I need to talk to you about the whole Adriane wedding weekend. I'll call you.

The Railsback's said...

Hey I am so glad you found me!! This is such an easy way to keep in touch!! I can't wait to see what you have been up to

Anonymous said...

That thing is hideous, I would've freaked! Good old Kenny to the rescue! And yes, please fix his hair before he leaves.

Aston said...

Ohh my goodness! I would have lost it... it's giving me the creeps just looking at the post. yikes

Rachelle said...

Yuck, creepy, crawly things. Oh, and I, too, almost peed my pants about your comment about Kenny's hair. You're funny!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

We have a lizard infestation in our yard, but fortunately they stay outside. This would have TOTALLY freaked me out for good!