
Aubrey is now 4 months old as of yesterday. She weighed in at 15lbs. and is 25 1/2 inches tall (or long). She's in the 90th percentile for height and 75th for weight. The nurse called her a "tall skinny girl" and I just laughed. She hardly looks skinny! But I couldn't have asked for a better baby. She's amazing! She smiles and laughs at everyone...even the nurse that had just given her shots. And she sleeps so well! I love it! She is so close to rolling over, if she would just pull her arm out. But I'm really not too anxious for that!
Here are a few pictures from our Sears photo shoot this past week. I took the kids by myself. It started out great, but after over 2 hours, I was pulling my hair out.




I think these turned out great! Totally worth the stress of it all.
5 comments:
man you have some super cute kids. i can't believe how big your sweet little girl is getting. she is SO cute!
Hey Brynn! Those are all such cute pics--how is it being a mom of 2? You are in full mom mode now:) Isn't it crazy? Oh, and I just saw an old picture of us at a certain piercing place by the beach...bring back any memories??
oh my gosh, your kids look like angels, perfectly holding their poses. I've looked at these pictures a bunch of times and i'm still amazed! I love them!!
Such cute, cute pictures of your kids! I can hardly believe it has been a year since you guys moved away!
The pictures are so adorable!! You are a brave girl...I tried going by myself to get Travis' pictures taken when he was 3 months old and I thought I was going to scream!! He was happy right up until it was time for the pictures and then he got crabby...I ended up giving up that time and tried it with Chad like 2 days later and the same thing happened...we gave up and got them done when he was 5 months.
Post a Comment