It has now officially been 1 year since we've moved back home. And what a year it has been. We've had births, a death, Glenn starting school causing me to become a single mother and much much more. We have so many blessings and are so happy with the way our lives are going. The weather lately has been absolutely beautiful (with a couple days of rain in the middle of 80+ temps) So I'm just posting some random pictures of us enjoying the weather. Our picnic after playing tennis (which we really suck at but have so much fun)
A day at the park
Disneyland
And the rainy days.... Dallin's trying so hard to keep his eyes open
Dude...that just depressed me so much... that you've been gone a year and it just flew by... and you're in CA and i'm still stuck in this hell hole... seriously it finally got nice outside.. and today it is already to hot... and its still february. Is it worth the high rent to be there? I mean I know its a dumb Q... but really... is it worth it? and happy 1-year-back-to-CA anniversary... you suck!! k, just kidding... i'm so envious
I love the pic in the Wild Animals train. I have pic of me with my siblings in that train. I love it. We really need to get together the next time we are out there. Your kids are adorable.
6 comments:
Dude...that just depressed me so much... that you've been gone a year and it just flew by... and you're in CA and i'm still stuck in this hell hole... seriously it finally got nice outside.. and today it is already to hot... and its still february. Is it worth the high rent to be there? I mean I know its a dumb Q... but really... is it worth it?
and happy 1-year-back-to-CA anniversary... you suck!!
k, just kidding... i'm so envious
I miss CA! :(
Dude! Aubrey is huge!!! Give Dallin a hug for me.
Dallin & Aubrey are so cute together!
I love the pic in the Wild Animals train. I have pic of me with my siblings in that train. I love it. We really need to get together the next time we are out there. Your kids are adorable.
I know we're sure glad to have you back!
Post a Comment