Shortly after arriving at my parents house yesterday, Dallin ran up to me saying "I did it all by myself!" He seemed so proud of himself, I excitedly asked him what he had done. He says "I blew it out". "Blew what out?" I asked. Holding up a match that had recently been burnt he says "I blew the fire out" HOLY CRAP!!!!! My kid lit a match and blew it out ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!!
So the hunt began to find where he got the match. We found a small pack in the TOY BOX of all places. Turns out grandparent's houses aren't totally child-proof!
5 comments:
That is crazy I can't believe he was able to light it in the first place. Good thing he was so excited to tell you about it or who knows what would have happened.
HOLY CRAP for sure! on my gosh that is SO scary. i'm so glad he told you though. that is so crazy.
That's hilarious! Thank goodness we start them young blowing out birthday candles...it DOES teach them something! Happy Easter :)
I can barely strike a match - that's impressive. Of course, not really the talent you're hoping for I'm sure, but still pretty darn cool.
Brynn! I found your blog! It's Courtney Lee, well Jones now. Your kids are too cute!
Post a Comment