Monday, February 4, 2008

Blessing Day!


Aubrey was finally blessed yesterday. It didn't happen quite as we had planned it, but it was beautiful none the less. Last month we postponed the blessing because Glenn's dad had emergency surgery, but were able to make it down this weekend to attend. Unfortunately, my family was struck with the flu. So far it has hit everyone except myself and Aubrey. We ended up having the blessing at my parents house. We missed all who were not in attendance due to these last minute changes.


Also, my sister Blythe had her baby by c-section on Tuesday Jan. 29th. She was 37 weeks, but due to high blood pressure they took him early. They are considering him an 8 pound 9 oz. premie because his lungs haven't developed completely. Blythe went home on Saturday, but Bo is still in the NICU, but doing well. We are all very anxious to meet baby Bo and see Blythe, but since we all have been around the flu nobody can go near them.

4 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Glad everything worked out okay. Hope the family starts feeling better!

Congrats to your sister, as well. Bo has a LOT of hair! I don't even know if Abby has that much right now. :oP

stacy said...

i can't believe how BIG aubrey is. her cheeks are so fluffy and pretty. i'm sorry about all of the sickness that is awful!

congrats to your sister! i've never heard of a preemie that big. i'm glad he's going to be ok and holy hair. i can't believe all the hair he has.

Shelley said...

Apparently I need to look at this thing more often so I know what's going on! Blessings, surgeries, births, infulenza....sheesh! I want to come hold my Aubrey! and I like your hair by the way. and tell blythe congrats. and I know that picture of Dallin holding up his finger for "thumbs up" is in an earlier blog but man that made me laugh!

Aston said...

Adorable family! I have added you to our blog list of friends. I hope that is okay. We would love to get together one of these times that we are in Placentia.