Sunday, January 27, 2008

Genius!

That is what my 2 1/2 year old son is. Pure genius! Of course I'm bias, but honestly, how many kids his age can put a 24 piece puzzle together like it's nothing at all? This kid is obsessed with puzzles and is quite good at them. And here's my genius posing for a picture where I told him to give a thumbs up. Okay, so he's not a genius, big deal! She is getting so big, so fast. But she's so much fun.

She sure loves her Daddy and he sure loves her!

These are the Brea hills. I love the overcast/rainy weather. Look at how beautiful and green the hills are. The best thing about this picture is knowing that when the clouds move there will be snow covered mountains behind the green hills. I love this place!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He so artistic too!

Amy said...

My Davyn is also in love with puzzles. They have some giant 3 foot x 2 foot ones that we got at a store called Lakeshore Learning. He'll sit alone for hours working on them...a very good thing for mom :).

Leisa Tapia said...

BRYNN!! That is the best video ever!! She is so so beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her in almost one month!
Go Dallin... he is a little genius. Just like him mom!!! he he!!
I really miss you...
and seriously... Aubrey is so so cute!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Hooray! The video works! I love puzzles too, but I think Dallin may be better at them than me. :o)

It really has been so gorgeous out lately, huh? I love this "winter" weather.

Luisa said...

Brynn!!!!!! Don't even ask me how I came across your blog...Marc and I were following one link to the next (I think we were on Adam Thomas' blog and then clicked on Aaron...and saw pictures of you guys, Rachelle, and the Stooksburys)...I was so surprised...and then I came to your blog! I am so excited that we can keep in touch on blogs now...your daughter is so cute and I can't believe how much your son has grown up! Crazy how time flies!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Brynn! It's Cate. I looked your blog up on google after hearing about this entry the other day. I have to tell you that I was looking through the old ones and saw the one of Dallin asleep in the rubbermaid container and thought it was so unbelievably cute. So, of course, I had to show my mom so I could share it with someone, and she made me show my dad because she thought it was the cutest thing she's ever seen in her life!

The Cooper's said...

Sure...rub it in. :)

Rachelle said...

A 24 piece puzzle? That qualifies for genius in my book! I'm only up to a 10 piece puzzle myself. Anywho, I love the Brea photo and it made me nostalgic. Adam and I sincerely miss Brea a ton and still talk about moving back one day.