Sunday, December 9, 2007

Aubrey's first bath!

On Aubrey's 3 week birthday her belly button thingy finally fell off, which means....bath time! Finally I got to soak my stinky baby. Sponge baths just don't cut it. (not like I had given her all that many) Aubrey has been a very smiley baby since we brought her home from the hospital. What can I say, my child is advanced. Anyway, she was all smiles during bath time. Of course we didn't catch any really good pictures, but I thought I'd share the best ones. Aubrey has been so much fun, and such a great addition to our family. She has been sleeping about 6-7 hours straight for the last few nights, but I'm sure that won't last too much longer. We took her to church for the first time today and she was an absolute angel. Not one peek came out of her. Well, I take that back, she likes to grunt and humm in her sleep, but that was the extent of her noise making. We love her so much, and are so happy she's big and healthy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't stand it, she's so cute!!!

The Manzo's said...

She's so excited she got a bath!!! hahahaha!!! Love her!

[M] said...

I'm happy for you that she is sleeping so well...Ian is still waking up as often as he did when he came home from the hospital...

Rebecca said...

She is adorable! So you wanna go to the park? Tomorrow or Friday, which works for you? I will call you when I get a chance. I am sure Jonah would love to play with Dallin.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

You mean she didn't let out a huge fart like Dallin in the middle of "Do we have any visitors?"

She's absolutely beautiful, Brynn!