Monday, August 13, 2007
Sleepy time
Lately, Dallin has been trying to stay up past his bedtime. Whether it's sitting in his bed reading books, or sneaking into his Aunt's room to play. Glenn is really good about regulating, and getting him to stay in bed. But Saturday night, Glenn was out and it was up to me to get, and keep, him in bed. I put him down and he actually looked like he may stay in bed. I went downstairs and sunk into a sofa, after a very long day. When I went to bed at 10:00, Dallin wasn't in his bed....he wasn't in our bed...he wasn't in either of his Aunt's beds. At this point I was beginning to worry. So I turned the hall light on and was going to check his Uncle Kirk's bed, when low & behold, there he was, asleep in a storage bin in the upstairs hallway. Lots of people had walked by, and nobody had seen him there. I just love those moment that no matter how tired you are, it can still put a smile on your face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So funny. At least he can sleep anywhere.
so cute. i love that he is just like you were.
That is hilarious...and the picture, priceless.
Love the picture! Looks like you figured out the blog world without Blog 101. Well done! :o)
So Cute! Reminds me of when Glenn and I used to play "rocket ship" in the hallway hamper. I believe my mom has a pic. Glenn used to also sleep with his butt in the air like that! Sooo adorable! Perhaps you should put the hamper on his bed??? hahahah.
that was really funny. thanks for sending it to me! i miss you and my hair is seriously sad proof of that! :) love ya, and congrats on your soon to be baby girl!
Post a Comment