Monday, June 2, 2014
Valentines day
I'm really not a fan of Valentines day. I never have been. I feel like it's a day where people just like to brag about how much their significant other loves them because they spent way too much money on them. Anyway, now that I have kids I have had to change my attitude. I want to show the kids how much they are loved and thought of. We always make chocolate covered strawberries. It's a tradition. And this year we decorated the kitched the night before so the kids could wake up to it. We left them all valentines telling them why we love them. It was really fun seeing them read them. That night we headed to the Ormonds for a V-day glow in the dark dance party. I think my dislike for Valentines Day is changing. Now it's just a day to party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment