Sunday, June 1, 2014

10 year anniversary

On January 30th this year Glenn and I celebrated 10 years of marriage. Usually people go all out and do a huge trip for 10 years but we decided it would be best for us to push that off a couple years. So to celebrate we dropped the kids of at Gia and Papa's house and spent the day at Disneyland...kid free. It was pretty fun other than me feeling like death. (I had a really bad sinus infection that lasted pretty much the whole months of January and February) I had started antibiotics the day before and we were trying to decide if we wanted to celebrate a different day but I decided I would rather feel like death at Disneyland than at home taking care of 4 kids. 😉 oh I love my kids, but being a mom while sick is no fun. So we spent the day together going on fun rides and eating pretty much everything. We left the kids at my parents that night with plans on going to the LA temple in the morning. Well, we slept in and ended up just going to Taps for lunch then picking the kids up. I love our dates. It rejuvinates me just enough to be a happy mom again.





No comments: