Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Christmas 2012

I have really been wanting to blog on current happenings but won't let myself until I catch up on the past 4 months. I quit facebook so now I have no excuse not to blog. I guess I could use the whole "I have 4 kids" excuse, but no, I need to be better about it. We had our Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve this year since Kyle was working on Christmas. The Hurley's were here and it was a great time. And of course I don't have pictures. We got our Christmas Eve p.j.s (or workout attire for me & Glenn) and the kids went to bed super excited for Santa to visit. I guess I could just let the pictures do the talking. But on Christmas we all went to visit Uncle Kyle at his fire station. The day after Christmas we headed to Utah to visit Glenn's family, which I don't have any pictures of, and honestly don't have much recollection of. I was so sleep deprived from having a newborn. For New Years Eve we celebrated back at my parent's house with the Hurley's. We celebrated with New York (3 hours early) so we could get kids in bed after they destroyed the house with poppers and the like.

No comments: