Sunday, July 29, 2012
Liam quotes
Since I haven't gotten around to updating our happenings, I at least wanted to post a couple quotes from him. He is seriously a hilarious kid! I really enjoy listening to him and hearing his thoughts and how his mind works. He is so smart and can comprehend so much. Not that these quotes show how smart he is, but just thought I would add that.
Quote #1:
At the Dr. office for his 3 year physical getting an immunization. With a very inquisitive look on his face he looks at me, then the nurse and asks "Why did you just put a whole in my arm?" No tears or anything, he just wanted to know why she would do that.
Quote #2:
We went out to dinner last night. Liam was watching a baby girl play with her mom and I asked if he was excited to have a little sister to play with like that one. He said "yes, but then I want her to go away." I thought it was funny when he said it, I just hope his opinion of his baby sister changes once she's here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment