Saturday, May 26, 2012

What up?

I recently was going through my blog from about 3 years ago to trigger memories of my pregnancy with Liam. For some reason the only thing I could remember was how LARGE my stomach was towards the end of that pregnancy. I really enjoyed going through it and being reminded of so many things I had forgotten, thus motivating me to write a new post. The past few months have been a blur. A very ill, exhausted, grumpy blur. Until a few weeks ago when my morning sickness let up and I have life in me again. Oh, did I mention I'm pregnant...with #4. And I'm actually really excited about it. It has been really fun talking about and planning for a new baby with the 3 other kids. They tell anyone and everyone "My mommy has a baby in her tummy!" I took Aubrey to a Dr. appointment at 10 weeks and the baby was pretty energetic and moving a ton so we couldn't get a good heartbeat read. My Dr. pulled out the ultrasound machine and Aubrey was in heaven. She lit up looking at the baby on that screen. That moment will be forever engrained in my brain. And if not, it now will be forever written on my blog to trigger my horrible memory. Aside from pregnancy stuff we have had a lot going on. I taught my last week of joy school last week and it felt good. I am so happy that Aubrey had the experience of "Joy School", but man it was exhausting on my teaching week. And of course my week to teach always ended up the busiest week with Dr.'s appt, baby showers, enrichment night, mutual, you name it, it ended up on my week. But graduation is this coming week and next year she will be in regular old preschool. Dallin only has a couple weeks of school left which we are all excited about. We want to swim and go to the beach! I'm really looking forward to this summer! We just got back from Papa's cabin in Big Bear. And by just I mean a couple hours ago. It's so much fun and so refreshing to take a trip there. But more on that later. I'm really looking forward to this coming week. Glenn is running in his first half marathon on Monday! I'm so excited for him. He has been training like a mad man and I know he will kill it. Glenn took the day off work on Tuesday to recover from his race and take me out for my birthday (which is Thursday). We are planning to start the day off with an ultrasound to find out what we are having, (Hopefully the baby will cooperate) then heading to the coast for a 4 to 5 mile hike (so much for Glenn recovering) and finishing off with a nice dinner. Maybe Rusty Pelican? But I have to admit that I am most excited to tell the kids if they will have a brother or sister after we get home. Aubrey thinks it's a girl, the boys think it's a boy, I kind of think it's a girl, but really have no clue and will be super excited for either one. And on with my week... Dallin has a school performance Wed., Thurs (my actual birthday) my Mom is taking me for a manicure & pedicure. They said to plan for it to take 2 hours, Oh I'm so excited! And Friday the week ends with the Carnival at Dallin's school. Such an exciting week ahead I can hardly stand it! I will be posting some Big Bear pictures soon.

No comments: