Dallin is improving at an impeccable rate. Apparently he had no depth perception at all. But we have since got him glasses and he can now see the ball coming towards him somewhat. On that note, we have to start patching his good eye to strengthen his week eye. It's gonna be fun. Oh, and another mom and I did the banner. Isn't it cool? Another mom on the team, who Dallin is good friends with her son, asked Dallin if he liked playing soccer. He said he does, especially because his dad is one of the coaches.
Aubrey is an incredible goalie. She has watched her brother play sports for a while and has really been excited to get involved with her own team. She does love it. And she loves that her friend Riley is on her team.
I love being a sports mom, but I'm kinda ready for soccer to be over so I can have some of our evenings back.
1 comment:
I love that you're a soccer mom!! (I can't believe 4 nights a week though!!! that's so much!!) we have practice once a week and a game on sat. morning - so chill!!
someday soon our kids will be doing soccer together, then we can carpool it up :) love it!!
When you move to AZ can I move into the same ward/neighborhood? that way when you're YW president you can call me in with you and I can finally be in young women!! (I wear one pieces now!!! and women's style swim suits - isn't that like a requirement???)
love you!!
MISS YOU!!!
Post a Comment