Monday, September 19, 2011

YGG

Dallin, Aubrey and I had the amazing opportunity to go film for Yo Gabba Gabba. When we got there the kids got this YGG goodie bags that Aubrey was obsessed with. Then we filmed for about 4 hours. Part of the filming was just rocking out to music so of course my kids loved it. DJ Lance and all the characters were amazing and treated the kids like they were rock stars. When we were done filming we went by the food table which my friend is in charge of. I stopped and talked to her for a minute and before I knew it the kids had filled their goodie bags with snacks from the table. Since it was past dinnertime and almost bedtime I let them eat the snacks for their dinner while we drove home. They thought it was the coolest thing ever! We had such an awesome time! Thanks YGG for having us!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's so cool! You must have been super mom to them for sure. Major points for you! They are adorable. Does this mean you will be on t.v. soon? If so let us all know so we can watch! :)

Sara Warren said...

What a fun opportunity! I still think back to watching the pilot at your home in AZ and hearing about how it was getting picked up by Nick. Now look at where its gone! :o)

amber buhrley said...

So fun! Did they film? Miss you girl! Dont know what happened to your family pic post but I wanted to tell you I loved the first picture the best! Like alot! You look hot girl!

Jody Weiss said...

How awesome! Does this mean we get to see them on TV? You better let us know an episode if they do!