Sunday, June 6, 2010

Guess who's 11 months old!!!!!



That's right! He's only 1 month away from the big 1year old bday. Liam is seriously a funny kids. I do have to admit that he has been my hardest baby, but I'm still so grateful he's in our family. He has an awesome personality and the majority of the time is smiling and laughing. He has started singing alot which I LOVE hearing. He is our earliest talker and latest walker. He says a good about of words/phrases such as "all done" "please dada" "downstairs" "baba" "momma". He cruises along furniture and pushes his walking toy. He will probably start walking while Glenn & I are in Hawaii next week and we will miss it. He has started standing up and letting go of whatever he's holding on to to see how long he can stay standing. Liam LOVES Dallin and Aubrey. He follows them everywhere and gets into whatever they are playing with. If they walk away from him he gets so sad. He likes to wake Dallin up in the morning by talking to him. He calls Dallin "Da-da". Aubrey loves to hug him and he likes it the first couple times in the day. (she's known as an aggressive hugger) Liam enjoys eating as I'm sure you can tell by his squishy figure. He is constantly moving and constantly sweaty. He still has a tint of red in his hair and we are beginning to wonder if it will ever go away. We love Liam and love everything he is and brings to our family.





1 comment:

amber buhrley said...

I hate that you went private because I forget to check your blog. I havent seen the past few posts. First of al, you look amazing in the picture ofyou and glenn! Must be all that running. THen, loved your post about the half. Glad we did it together. Dont love my belly in almost every shot! Lastly, glad to hear you had a fun birthday weekend and that you are almost done with school. Wootwoot! I miss running because I feel like we would get caught up on eachothers lives better. Maybe some day.