Friday, May 29, 2009

Prego update

I am pleased to announce that at 35 weeks I am finally starting to get excited to birth this baby. Prior to this milestone I was anxious to not be pregnant, but not wanting to have a newborn. I give credit to my doula and Ina May's guide to childbirth which I have just begun reading again in preparation for this birth.
Just FYI, everything is going great with this pregnancy. (other than the extreme lack of energy that I have complained of in prior posts) Also, don't expect any more prego pics of me. At least not before I have the baby. I am gigantic and cringe when I see myself in pictures and I don't want to subject anyone to that.

6 comments:

sammysangel said...

youre not that big yea i know it was april when i saw you last. im sure youre beautiful no matter what

Jason and Kelsey said...

well i know I am excited for this little guy to come,so i'm glad you jumped on board ;) and don't be so hard on yourself...i think you look GREAT!

Shelley Nicole said...

I'll post some :)

amber buhrley said...

Your so funny, you can not use the word "gigantic" to describe you. You are a great lookin pregnant lady. You dont show anywhere else but your belly. Just wait till I am 8 months, my legs, my butt, my arms, my chin, even my nose become "pregnant"! Not kidding, remember I said that so when you look at me and feel so sad for me you will know I warned you!

amber buhrley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AuntKiKi said...

hahah...Gigantic? Pah-leease! I was so bragging about how LARGE my belly got! and I still can't believe this little man was what caused alllll that! hahah. Be proud...large is good! It means you're near the end! haha.
Can't wait to get "the call" that Liam is here!