Last week we made a Costco trip. On the way we stopped at Carls Jr and I got one of their delicious orange cream shakes. Dallin had asked if he could have a sip and I told him he had to wait until we got there so Aubrey couldn't see. (otherwise she would be screaming the rest of the trip. She wants EVERYTHING that Dallin has)
So we get to Costco and Dallin comes around to my door and says "Mommy, can I have the rest of your drink?" Since there was seriously only 1 sip left I said okay. After he finished my shake he looks up at me, hands me the cup and says "Mommy, thank you for letting me have the rest of your shake."
He is such a polite little boy. He makes sure to thank everyone for everything, and always says "excuse me" before he talks to someone. He has such an awesome personality and I can't believe he's almost 4!!!!!!
5 comments:
awww and yes i remember hearing the story about aubrey wanting EVERYTHING dallin has
You're SO right! He is quite polite! I noticed that when we were at the beach the other week. I can't remember what it was that he said now, but I remember being impressed by his good manners. Way to go, Mom!
how cute is he!!!
What a sweetheart!!
Awwwww, I can't wait to see my buddy in July!
Post a Comment