Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekend & more

I finally have a minute to post pics from last weekend...

We had a blast at Adriane's baby shower. These are my good friends from High School. Great times are always had when we're together.
Dallin's favorite bath toys are his snorkle and goggles.

Shelley and I went to Holly's to see the babies. They are so cute and tiny! And It's sickening how great Holly looks 1 month after a c-section!

We had "Birthday Sunday" at my parents house. Aubs did yack that night, for all those wondering.


These are just some random pictures from yesterday. I'm so glad we have the little backyard that we do. The kids love being outside!

1 comment:

Shelley Nicole said...

ha ha! Yacking after birthday dinner at your house is actually quite common. I've done it. You may remember my extreme pain after steaks and about 50 chocolate strawberries one year. Me and Aubs are quite alike. We puke after birthday dinner, and poop our pants.