Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thoughts

Just in case anyone is anxiously awaiting my next blog, and has been disappointed day after day finding no new post, I thought today would be the day I fill you with happiness. Really, I have nothing that is post worthy, but didn't want to completely abandon my blog so I thought I'd share my thoughts , which may be a bit depressing, so maybe this won't be the day I fill you with happiness.
-My life is insane. I can't quite figure out why my life is so incredibly busy as of late, but it sure is. I like to think it's because I'm constantly following a 15 month old around cleaning up her messes. She enjoys unloading everything, not to play with the items, just to unload.
-I am very saddened by the passing of a woman in our ward. Her daughter is one of my miamaids, and we knew this was coming, however I was not prepared for it this soon. My heart breaks for her and her dad.
-I am uplifted by the attitude of this young woman. She is so positive, and her testimony of how happy her mom now is, and where she is strengthens me.
-I'm ready to have healthy kids, although I don't see that happening in the near future. Aubs has been on steroids for croupe, and as I type, Dallin is barking a croupe cough in the next room. Looks like he'll be getting steroids real soon.
-I'm ready for my husbands summer break, which isn't until June. And before that happens, he will be leaving me for 8 whole days to go to South America.
-I feel like a whale and am gaining way too much weight. But I keep eating excessively.
Happy News!!!
-I have an excuse to be eating excessively.
-My new camera will be here tomorrow! I will be posting mass amounts of pictures shortly after.
-I get to see tons of friends this weekend at one of my good friends baby shower. woohoo!
-Aubs is getting better! Double woohoo!
-Tomorrow is Friday, which means I get to spend the evening with hubby...hopefully!

6 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Hope your life slows down a bit so that we can see you soon. I miss you!

Jason and Kelsey said...

Aww man I hope your life chills out a little bit, and you get to spend some quality time with Glenn this weekend...kid free!!!

Shelley Nicole said...

Aw...you're doing great! It's okay! You're a great mom, and you're not a whale, and yes, life is insane! I'm sorry that I am very shortly going to add to your excessive eating and probably steal time from your hubby tomorrow night! Shoot! But I'm exciting to see you and your cute croupey kids!

Amy said...

I can totally see you in Young Women's...I'm sure you do a great job. I can't imagine dealing with the loss of one's mother at such a young age. Or at any age really. Heartbreaking.

We just found out baby #3 is on its way, too. Do you think I can possibly make a little girl?

Leisa Tapia said...

I have been anxiously awaiting your next blog entry!!!
Sorry for the time coming up w/o Glenn, it is going to be killer! But its so awesome you have your family so close, they will save your life (and possibly the kids lives).
Good luck hanging in there.
Sure miss you Brynn!

Leisa Tapia said...

Oh, and I think with these third babies of ours... its just way to easy to let ourselves go... and I've decided that its totally fine... we'll work it off eventually! meanwhile... enjoy some good treats for two... yum! I know i am!