
Apparently he had emptied a whole tub of Vaseline onto himself. I was so grateful my Mom was there to laugh, so I didn't have a major mental breakdown. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to get the greasy mess off of him. After wiping him down with a towel, putting him in the very warm shower for a long time, and after 5 shampoos (not exagerating) it came off his body, but his hair was still slick for the next 2-3 days. Let's just say I'm really glad that day is over with.
8 comments:
Yikes! I can't imagine the clean-up on that! But it's definitely the type of story that is funny with time. He'll love hearing about "the time you were a vaseline monster" as he gets older!
Aaaaaah! That's too funny!
dude, that is the funniest thing i've ever seen! Dallin is such a stinker! How are you feeling?? Ready to have another baby!?!
I'll call you later this week
i can't believe you can still call him a sweet boy right after he did something like that. great picture.
Hilarious! Those are the times that you want to laugh and cry at the same time.
That is so AWESOME, Brynn! Still laughing. Isn't it nice that we have cameras to capture these moments to prove to people that we don't make this stuff up?!
Ughhh! I have yet to endure something like that with the kids. Let's hope I don't have to. I guess I have delt with some pretty gross stuff though like when Katelynn decided to explore the contents of her diaper. :(
I have to show you my "Baby Powder Bandits" video! hahahahaha.
Aaron was 3 and Caitlyn was 1. He found the BIG Bottle of powder and discovered that it explodes when you squeeze it! HE sprayed ALLLLL over their room, his sister, and himself! Cailyn's face was CAKED with it! I definitely feel for ya! Course all my mess took was a wet towel and a broom - not five shampoos! hahahaha.
Post a Comment