Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fireman Dallin

Yesterday we had an awesome opportunity to go down to one of the Newport Beach fire stations where my good friend Holly's husband works. And considering Dallin's obsession with fire trucks, we made our way down there with Holly and Adriane.

Right when we got there Dallin was given a hat & sticker. I missed his excitement since I had to head straight to the bathroom. One of the lovely symptoms of being in your last weeks of pregnancy.

Dallin had a blast "driving" the fire truck!

The firemen got a call while we were touring the fire station, and Dallin was sad to see them leave, but thought the sirens were pretty cool.


While they were gone, we checked out the car accident simulation they set up for training earlier yesterday. And Holly helped Dallin drive the fire truck they left behind.


When the firemen finally came back, Dallin was so excited to see Dean in his uniform, but was a bit hesitant to run up to him. I think it was the mustache. Newport Beach Fire Department has "Stache-tober" where they all grow mustaches. Dallin helped them re-stock the truck before we left.

On our way home I realized that I didn't get any pictures of Dallin and Adriane. Dallin wasn't too thrilled with Adriane invading his territory.

That's better. It was definately a fun filled day and we can't wait to do it again! Thanks Dean!!!!!

5 comments:

Fitzys said...

Wow. looks like it was a lot of fun. wish i could have gone.

Leisa Tapia said...

Ya, I agree! Looks like fun! How cool you got to take Dallin there... Jayden would love that! Nice you have Holly's hubby to show you around, how fun!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

That must have been sooooo fun for Dallin! What an awesome experience!

The Burgess Bunch said...

How Cute! It's so great when you can make the little ones smile.

Amy said...

You look so cute pregnant! I'm still in awe over how grown-up your Dallin has become!