
I love to sew, even though I'm not all that good at it, so when my friend Jan said she had lots of cute scrap fabric that I could make a quilt out of, I jumped at the chance. This is how much I have done so far. I still need to find a back, and something to make a cute ruffle with.

Dallin was so excited, I don't know if it was because he "helped" me with the quilt, or because I had the camera out. He refused to put his legs down.
7 comments:
I love the colors!
p.s. Dallin is huge! He's growing so fast.
hey brynn. its CRAIGER. cute lil boy you got there. just wanted to say hi. hope things are going good for you guys in cali. drop us a line some time.. see ya!
Cute quilt! I am impressed with your skills. I am finally mastering how to sew a button back on Adam's shirt.
I'm super impressed with your sewing skills. Wow! That's something I've yet to tackle.
I had no idea you liked to sew! This is awesome! So beautiful! Congrats!
Dude you have time to Sew!!! enjoy it while you can!! the baby is a commin!
Can't wait to come over tomorrow... I have the cutest stuff for you!! ha ha
NE way i'll call you later
p.s. love the scrap quilt... wish I could sew like that
good job!! I'm sew impressed!! ha ha
Geeee...a Sorensen kid who likes to ham it up in front of the camera...how shocking!! hahahah.
He's so BIG!!! And SOOOOO CUTE...of course....
I love that blanket...you've got hair skills AND sewing skills.
You ROCK!
Post a Comment