As of yesterday our house is in escrow again. We settled on selling it for a bit less than the last escrow, but we're just anxious to sell. It's set to close on Oct. 24th, about 2-3 weeks before my due date. So, we won't have much time to get settled into our new place before Aubrey comes. The buyers have been pre-qualified by Wells Fargo, so it seems to be a pretty secure deal, at this point. Keep us in your prayers!!!!!
4 comments:
I hope it works out for you...even though it completely sucks for me that houses in this neighborhood are going so dang low!! I suppose I'm content to stay here for a while though. Did you buy a house there?
That's so exciting! We'll keep praying for you guys!
My friend, Melissa had just returned home from having Tay (day one being home) when she had to move apartments. Hooray for supportive husbands and friends to get us through these challenges.
I'm sure that will not be the case for you. But at least you have a supprtive husband (and friends) if it is! :o)
Very exciting! Good luck! Where are you guys going to live?
you're having a baby? congratulations!
i accidently found your blog...not quite sure how. :)
hope everything goes well for you.
where are you?
Post a Comment