Notice that they are laying on a mini trampoline. Comfy, right? That was Reese's Christmas present from Santa this year and she has been obsessed with it. It's her own little space that she can control who comes on and off. She'll even set up her snack or meal on it to eat. She spends a lot more time on it than I ever would have thought.
Tomorrow is the Cub Scout Space Derby, so naturally it's crunch time and Glenn and Dallin are working hard to get a rocket put together. I love seeing Glenn work on things with the kids.
Today Aubrey came home from school with a certificate for perfect attendance. She said she had the "best day ever" at school today. She didn't even argue when I told her to get her homework done. I hope this new attitude continues!
Maybe she was just excited to get out and do something since we didn't do much over break since I was sick. (Other than go to Utah for a few days)


No comments:
Post a Comment