Sunday, October 21, 2012

Jog-A-Thon

Dallin and Aubrey both had their Jog-A-Thon fundraiser on Friday at their two different schools. Luckily they ran at different times so I was able to go watch both of them. They both did amazingly well! Dallin has been "training" for a kids Spartan race on December 2nd which really helped him with his running. He ran 33 laps!
I was a bit worried about Aubrey because she sometimes tends to be on the lazy side but she totally surprised me and ran the whole time! I had picked out an outfit for her to wear that would be easy to run in, but when she came down that morning she was wearing a tutu. Oh well, not worth the energy to get her to change.

2 comments:

Sara Warren said...

Guess I'm behind in checking your blog.
- Congrats to Dallin on the 33 laps! That's awesome!
- Agreed on church without kids. I did it recently, but I can't remember why. It was super weird and simultaneously kind of nice.
- The pics of Aubs and Dallin on their first day of school are adorable!
- It looks like the Lake Mead trip was super fun! Hotels are always exciting, I think.
- Lastly, I'm SO excited to hear all about your precious girl's arrival! We're so happy for you guys!

Love & miss you!

Unknown said...

Love the running tutu! Way to go dressed girlie and all! Nice work on the freezer meals, very inspirational. I'm not expecting (thank goodness) right now, but still think I should do that! It was good to see you for a minute in CA! Good luck with the baby!