4th of July: We headed down to Aunt Cyndi's house in Garden Grove where fireworks are legal. The 4th is one of my favorite holidays. I love being outside enjoying time with others and celebrating this wonderful nation we live in. The kids loved doing the sparklers and watching the fireworks. And FYI, that patch on Glenn's face was a little skin cancer that was removed. Nothing big.
Liam's 2nd birthday: Liam's birthday was pretty low key. We made pizza's for dinner then had cake and presents. He was so excited with every present he opened. He is seriously such a cute boy with a super fun personality. We love him so much!
AZ vaca: Our little road trip to AZ was much needed. It was so much fun to hang out with Leisa and her family and see their sweet little baby get blessed. We also drove down our old street and it looked pretty ghetto. It was really sad actually. All the trees and plants were totally overgrown and everything looked unkempt. But we had tons of fun this trip and saw/heard some really sweet thunder & lightning storms. And we ate a ton. I think I gained 3 lbs this trip. No joke. Now we miss our friends!!!
Houston trip: I lost my sanity for a moment when I decided to hitch a ride with my parents and sisters and drive to Houston with my kids. No husband. 22 hours each way. But it actually was a really good trip and we had fun pretty much the whole time. The kids loved staying in a hotel while on the road and loved playing with their cousins. We went swimming and just hung out. And Brayden's baptism was great. We are so proud of him and miss all of them so much! p.s. I didn't take many pictures there. This is all I got.
Shelley's visit: Soon after we got home from Houston Shelley came to visit. We had a girls night at the OC fair where we saw No Duh in concert (a No Doubt cover band) and gained another 3 lbs. It was actually really good and we had SO much fun acting like we were in high school again. The next day we headed to the beach with Holly and the boys which is always a good time. This was actually our first time to the beach this summer and it was a perfect beach day. We also went to a church picnic, ate Taquaria, played Just Dance and had dinner with my family. It's always a super fun time when Shelley's here, but man she wears me out.



5 comments:
What a beautiful family!!! I love all the pictures! ;-)
CUTE pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe liam is 2 already
Love the June & July post! Looks like you are definitely living a full life! Enjoy what August has in store for you!
i can't beileve how big your kids are!!! They are so cute! Hey where did you go to have your blog turned into a book?
so what happened in August?! love you!!
Post a Comment