Friday, December 10, 2010

Glenn's birthday

Glenn turned 37 (gulp) this year. Just for the record, I am much younger than him... 6 1/2 years to be exact. We celebrated with our little family by having his favorite meal, Stuffed Hamburgers & mashed potatoes, and of course with cake & presents. And ended the evening with a movie. This year for one of his presents I got him a picture frame with an engraved plaque for his diploma. He was really excited to get it, and would look at it a ton. But now it still sits on the top of the hutch, out of children's reach, but out of eyesight as well. It's the thought that counts, right? Maybe I need to remind him about it.

A couple days after his birthday I took him to TAPS. A nice restaurant in town. It was DELICIOUS! We started off with the wedge salad, I got the salmon, Glenn got some other kind of fish and we ended with a chocolate souffle. I'm drooling just thinking about it! We had such a great time. I love spending time with Glenn and am so grateful he's in my life! Happy Birthday! (about a month ago)




1 comment:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Its so great to see Glenn surrounded by his kiddos. I think back to just a few years ago when we met you guys and now look at your family. I LOVE IT!