#1 The other day Aubrey came up to me and said "I bite". She is my child that bites (although I thought we had it under control) so I asked her who she bit. She just gave me this guilty smile and said again "I bite" pointing at her teeth. I began to get nervous, but couldn't hear any kids screaming, so was a little confused. I asked her again "who did you bite?"
"my boogas" was her response. Although relieved that it wasn't another kid, I was quite disgusted.
#2 "Aubrey are you a princess?"
"No me a princess. Me a Ho-Ho"
(ho-ho= pirate)
2 comments:
Those are totally awesome and will be fun to tell her when she is about 16!
ha ha! She came over to us at the MS walk after you guys had gone over the kid zone and said, "Me no clowns" in a sad pouty face, HA! Poor kid.
Post a Comment