Monday, November 16, 2009

2 birthdays and a Wedding!

Wow! Last week was crazy packed with fun stuff! Bear with me as I re-cap as quickly as possible. To start it out we celebrated Glenn's birthday by doing what we love and heading on down to Disneyland. It was an awesome day! Dallin went on Soarin and LOVED it. It's his new favorite ride. He also did the Jedi Academy for the first time and was so cute and did such a great job. I wish Glenn could ditch work everyday so we could hit up D-land.







Onto birthday #2. Aubrey's 2nd birthday. Her birthday was the same day as the wedding so we celebrated the day after. We were all pretty exhausted from the weeks events so we had a very low key party. We had Sunday dinner at my parents then cake, presents and a pinata (filled with halloween candy). She loved being the center of attention and especially loved opening the presents! She is such a cute little girl.




Now the wedding. For those of you who don't know, my brother Kirk got married. It was such an awesome day! Absolutely beautiful! The wedding was in a garden at the Nixon Library and the reception was at our church building. I can't get over how awesome everything and everyone looked. The garden was beautiful, the hall was decorated amazingly and the bride and groom were gorgeous! Oh, and the flower girls and ring bearer were adorable! (2 of which were my children) I do have to brag that I made the flower girl dresses. They turned out really well (I don't use patterns so I'm surprised they turned out at all) But I'm so excited for Kirk and Rachael and so excited to have her as a sister-in-law. I will post more pics once I have them.

At the rehersal
First dance
I LOVE this picture of Aubs with Auntie Ray Ray

The whole Fam together

3 comments:

sammysangel said...

VERY cute aubs is SUCH a cute girl

The Manzo's said...

The dress is SOOOO cute!!! You did a great job friend!!! :) Congrats Kirk!

Shelley Nicole said...

Oh man, it stabs my heart that I couldn't be there while everyone was altogether! So fun! Tell Kirk Congrats! Everyone looks so great...Baylee is getting so beautiful! I need to call you, but I know things have been hectic...hopefully they're getting more calm and I'll give you a call soon! I love the family D-land picture, so cute!!! Dallin is so dang funny, I wish I could've watching him do the Jedi Academy! That thumbs up is so him!