We have been having AWESOME weather! The kids have really enjoyed playing on the grass, in the sprinklers, and my favorite, the 98 degree spa.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
On a brighter note...
Alright...I got my complaining out yesterday, and today is going to be a great day so why not start it off with a blog & some cute pictures. In approximately 24 hours the kids and I will begin the long awaited trek to the airport to pick up the incredibly missed head of our household. In celebration of that, here are some pics taken while dearly beloved has been gone.

We have been having AWESOME weather! The kids have really enjoyed playing on the grass, in the sprinklers, and my favorite, the 98 degree spa.

Aubs was being so funny while we were playing outside. She was having a blast crawling through the ivy. I was afraid she'd get eaten alive by black widows, but I wasn't willing to go in after her if there were spiders. She's still alive. Here's to the next 24 hours, and hoping that Glenn will never, ever have to leave us again for 10 days.
We have been having AWESOME weather! The kids have really enjoyed playing on the grass, in the sprinklers, and my favorite, the 98 degree spa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That dress on Aubrey is so darling! I want it for me (with sleeves, of course). ;o)
It looks like you guys are enjoying gorgeous weather!
your kids are cute & i'm glad ya'll didn't come over when dallin was feeling bad. sorry he was sick :( hope he's feeling better & hope you didn't have to clean up too much puke. :)
The copper tone baby gots NOTHING on that little girl of yours! They are getting so big!!! We hope you're doing well, Miss 35 weeks!!! Yahoooo! I can't wait for Liam and Kingston to hang out!
Post a Comment