
We had such a fun Christmas this year. Dallin was so excited about Santa coming. He had to run to the computer about every 2 minutes to see where Santa was on the Santa Tracking website. He made sure his cookies and milk we perfect, and that there were enough carrots for all the reindeer. He came in and woke me up at 3:00am to ask if Santa came yet. He went right back to bed, but woke me up again at 6:00am. I let him lay in bed with us until about 6:45, I was sick of laying in bed being kept awake, so we got up to see what Santa had brought. It was pretty cool seeing the tree, presents and stockings. Glenn put everything out since I had caught the flu, or food poisoning, or something that made me so sick. I won't get into details, but it was bad. Both kids were so excited and went straight for the presents. Aubrey opened a couple, then found her stocking with clementine tangerines in it, and she didn't want to do anything else but eat. Every once in a while she'd take a break to open a present. Dallin tore through his presents in record time, and has been playing with them all non-stop since. It's so fun having kids that get so into it. We didn't get any good pics since our camera has seen better days, but here's what we got...

The aftermath. We then left this disater area and went to my parents for breakfast and to exchange presents. It was delicious, and great fun. We went home for naps, which were so greatly needed, especially for me. After waking up, we headed back to my parents for a delicious dinner. We really did have a wonderful Christmas and are pretty bummed it's over already.
3 comments:
Oh!!! So fun! I need to get married and have kids. That's it. This is getting ridiculous.
Love yours and Aubs' matching PJ's. So cute! Miss you guys!
So fun! Isnt it a blast when they finally get into Christmas! We had the same problem trying to hold Gavin off until Elijah woke up =) I miss ya and I hope that you are feeling good Mama!
Post a Comment